Thursday 4 December 2014

Prestigious Government Statutory Board Interview

Even though I always aspire towards a fund management career, I recently went for a government statutory board interview. The functions of the statutory board are vital for the correct running of all economies. Throughout the interview, I was able to have some amazing conversations with truly amazing people. However, near the end of the interview, I realized that I was not really a good fit for the program and they realized it as well, sending me a rejection two weeks later.

For those who are interested, I will post the series of questions that I was asked here. The questions listed here are just to start things off. There will usually be follow on questions.
  • Tell me about yourself, your interests and why you are here.
  • Is there a reason for a poor performance in a particular subject?
  • What did you do in this particular co-curricular exercise?
  • Did you do any internship last summer and what did you do?
  • What are you studying this semester?
  • Why do you think about this or that?
  • How do you feel about the property market in Singapore?
  • What current affairs are you following and why?
The interview was really fun, and I highly enjoyed it, walking out with a memorable experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment